Resources and education related to sleep disorders
- Read a Q&A with Ravi Vaela, MD, about sleep apnea in Ridgeview's Fall 2012 HealthViews newsletter. See page 3.
- The National Sleep Foundation is dedicated to improving the quality of life for Americans who suffer from sleep problems and disorders. See www.SleepFoundation.org.
- SleepEducation.com is a sleep health information resource by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. See www.SleepEducation.com.
- View a video about home sleep testing on the SleepEducation.com website.
- Find resources from the American Sleep Apnea Association at www.sleepapnea.org.