Following an illness, hospitalization or nursing home stay, in-home health care is often needed. Ridgeview Home Care is covered by most insurance companies including Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance based on the following specific requirements:
1. You must have a three night (consecutive) inpatient stay in a hospital. This must be a full hospital admission, noted as inpatient status, not observation status.
2. Your doctor must verify that you require daily, skilled nursing care and/or rehabilitation services. The care you require must relate to the condition for which you were hospitalized.
Patients and their families also have the option to pay privately.
Ridgeview’s Home Care services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to people of all ages recovering from surgery or an illness. Home care providers offer coordination of care for patients, families and caregivers.
Services offered through Ridgeview Home Care
We offer specialized in-home services as required by physician orders including the following:
- Medication education
- Infusion therapy and tube feedings
- Laboratory tests
- Complex wound care
- Catheter care
- Cardiac rehab
- Pain management
- Tips for safe movement at home
- Develop home exercise program
Home Health Aide
- Personal hygiene care
- In-Home dementia testing
- Fine movement therapy
- Tips for improving the livability of the patient’s home
In addition, social services and speech therapy are also available through Ridgeview Home Care. Social services help patients and families with financial concerns, long-range planning for health care needs and advance care planning.
Ridgeview Home Care is licensed as a Minnesota Comprehensive Home Care agency, is certified by Medicare and is a member of the Minnesota Home Care Association.
Supporting Services at Ridgeview
Home Medical Equipment
Ridgeview Home Medical Equipment offers a range of home medical equipment and supplies for people of all ages.
Education & Support (FHM)
Ridgeview Medical Center offers a variety of informational and support programs to help you and your family recover and remain healthy.