Medication Therapy Management
Medication Therapy Management (MTM) is medical care provided by pharmacists to help patients understand why they are taking their medicines, understand how their medicines are working, ensure medication safety to avoid drug interactions, find easier ways to take medicines and address any patient concerns about medication including the cost and management of their medication.
Ridgeview's Clinic MTM Pharmacists are specially trained pharmacists that help you with your medicines and can answer questions such as:
- Is it necessary to be taking these medications?
- Are there less expensive alternatives?
- Are these over-the-counter supplements safe to take?
- Am I taking the best medications for my diabetes?
- How does my DNA affect how my body responds to medications?
Ridgeview MTM Pharmacists are available Monday through Friday during clinic hours at select Ridgeview Clinic locations.
To schedule your MTM visit, call the clinic locations in which we serve. Ridgeview Clinic locations with MTM service include:
- Ridgeview Belle Plaine Clinic
- Ridgeview Chaska Clinic
- Ridgeview Chanhassen Clinic
- Ridgeview Delano Clinic
- Ridgeview Westonka Clinic
- Ridgeview Professional Building, Waconia
MTM may be covered by your insurance or included in your care received at Ridgeview Clinic. Please ask your provider about coverage for this service.