Please click on the button below to view current visitor guidelines and hours for Ridgeview hospitals in Arlington, Le Sueur and Waconia, clinics and the Birthing Center on the Waconia campus.
To protect the health of our patients, please follow these guidelines before arriving at Ridgeview:
- People with colds, sore throats or other contagious illnesses should not visit patients.
- Visits should be kept brief.
- Please check with a nurse before giving any food, beverages or medication to a patient, and before taking a patient to another part of the hospital.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room while care is being provided.
- Do not leave children unaccompanied in any part of the hospital.
- Only latex-free balloons (e.g., Mylar) are allowed.
Check for up-to-date visitor guidelines during COVID-19