Ridgeview Medical Center invites family members and other guests to visit patients during their hospital stay. Ridgeview does not have specific visiting hours.
However, visitors after 8:30 p.m. are asked to use the Emergency Department entrance at the north side of the hospital building. Please check in with the Emergency Department receptionist to obtain a visitor nametag.
Please note that parking is limited in the Emergency Department lot, so park in designated Visitor Parking areas. A Ridgeview security escort is available after hours by dialing "0" from any internal phone.
To protect the health of our patients, please follow these guidelines before arriving at Ridgeview:
- People with colds, sore throats or other contagious illnesses should not visit patients.
- Visits should be kept brief.
- Please check with a nurse before giving any food, beverages or medication to a patient, and before taking a patient to another part of the hospital.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room while care is being provided.
- Do not leave children unaccompanied in any part of the hospital.
- Only latex-free balloons (e.g., Mylar) are allowed.