Mental Health/Chemical Dependency

Alcohol & Drug Addictions

Alcohol and drug addictions can destroy not only the individual with the addiction, but all who are involved in the person's life. Our licensed social workers can complete a chemical dependency assessment to direct Ridgeview inpatients to appropriate treatment programs. For more information, visit Alcoholics Anonymous Greater Minneapolis Intergroup.

Mental Health

We can refer adult hospital patients 18-years-old and older that are struggling with mental health issues to local counseling services or inpatient mental health programs.

For 24-hour assistance, call the First Street Center crisis hotline at 952-442-7601. In Arlington, contact Sibley County Public Health & Human Services. In Le Sueur, contact Le Sueur County Human Services.