The Social Services department at Ridgeview Medical Center pledges to advocate for patients and families by linking them to essential services and resources in a compassionate and respectful manner. Our social workers serve as an integral part of the professional health care team. If you are admitted to the hospital, you (or someone on your behalf) can ask for a social worker to assist you with the services outlined below.
- Domestic Abuse / Child Protection
- Mental Health / Chem. Dependency
- Nursing Centers / Assisted-Living Residences
- Pregnancy and Infant Loss Resources
- Preparing for a Hospital Stay
Do You Have a Health Care Directive?
A health care directive lets you provide details about the medical care you, the patient, desire in regard to your personal, emotional and spiritual needs.