Patient Financial Services
Information about your Ridgeview bills
Depending on the type of care or treatment you received—and the Ridgeview location at which you received those services—you may receive more than one bill from Ridgeview.
- Ridgeview Medical Center (Hospital) Statement — This bill includes charges for all hospital-based care including but not limited to: Inpatient Services at Ridgeview Medical Center in Waconia, Ridgeview Rehab Specialties, Ridgeview Imaging Services in Waconia and in Chaska (Two Twelve Medical Center), Ridgeview Emergency Department in Waconia and in Chaska (Two Twelve Medical Center), Urgent Care at Two Twelve Medical Center
- Ridgeview Clinic Statement — This bill includes charges for all care from Ridgeview operated and owned clinics
About your Ridgeview Medical Center (Hospital) Statement
The hospital bill you receive from Ridgeview Medical Center for Inpatient Services will detail charges for your daily room rate, which includes general nursing care, dietary services, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance, medical records and use of standard hospital equipment.
Any additional hospital-based services (including Inpatient and Outpatient Services) ordered by your physician—such as operating and recovery room usage, medications and supplies, laboratory, X-ray and therapeutic services—will be listed separately on your Ridgeview Medical Center hospital bill.
- To receive a complete, itemized statement, please call Ridgeview's Patient Financial Services at 952-442-8060. Leave a message with your name, visit ID and the patient's birthdate. The itemized hospital statement should arrive within 10 days of your request.
For your assistance, representatives from Ridgeview's Patient Financial Services team are available during regular business hours, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The office is closed on weekends and holidays.
Information about your Ridgeview Clinics Statement
The clinic bill you receive from Ridgeview Clinics includes services received during your clinic visit.
For your assistance, representatives from Ridgeview's Patient Financial Services Clinic are available during regular business hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. The office is closed on weekends and holidays.
Estimated Hospital Costs
To obtain pricing information on any procedure performed at Ridgeview Medical Center, please call 952-442-2191, ext. 6577.
This is a sample of a Ridgeview Medical Center bill format. Your bill will not include physician's fees; you will receive a separate bill from them independently.
|Ridgeview Medical Center (Hospital) sample bill||Ridgeview Clinics sample bill|
Patient Financial Responsibility
- Thank you for choosing Ridgeview as your care provider. We are committed to providing you with quality and affordable health care. To better address your questions regarding patient and insurance responsibility for services received, please review Ridgeview's payment policies. It is important for all patients to understand these policies and their insurance benefits. If you have questions about your Ridgeview Medical Center (Hospital) bill, please call Ridgeview's Patient Financial Services hospital billing team at 952-442-8054.
- If you have questions about your Ridgeview Clinics Bill, please call the Ridgeview Clinics Patient Financial Services team at 952-442-7895.