Maps and Parking Information
Ridgeview patients and visitors: There is construction activity on the Ridgeview Medical Center campus.
This is an update from the City of Waconia and MnDOT (Minnesota Department of Transportation) regarding the Highway 5 project in Waconia.
Construction of Highway 5 through Waconia began April 18 from Olive Street to County Road 10, to allow for the installation of medians, concrete islands and traffic signals. Traffic on Highway 5 will be reduced to one lane in each direction between Olive Street and Highway 10. It is expected to be complete by June 24.
- Access to businesses, including Ridgeview’s Waconia campus, will remain open during construction which is expected to be complete by June 24.
- Access to Maple Street will be reduced during construction to right-in and right-out with a left-turn allowed from Highway 5 to Maple Street.
- Beginning Monday, April 18, there will be no street parking available on the east side of Maple Street to allow for gas line work. Limited street parking will be available on the west side of Maple Street; however, employees should park in the main hospital employee parking lot to allow patients and visitors to park in the Ridgeview Medical Place lots.
- The traffic signal at Highway 5 and Olive Street/Highway 284 will be removed from service for approximately two weeks.
- Work will also begin on 10th Street to complete the roadway connection planned from Highway 284 to County Road 10. This is expected to be complete by July 4.
Please continue to check the City of Waconia’s website for Highway 5 project updates at:
Ridgeview Professional Building: To meet the growing needs of our patients and communities, construction began on a two-story, 40,000-square foot vertical expansion of the Ridgeview Professional Building in July 2015. This addition will be used for clinical use, including new and/or expanded services, and is expected to be done by July 2016. A third building elevator will be added during the expansion, and the existing two elevators will also be upgraded.
We thank you for your patience during the construction and apologize for any inconvenience.
Parking for patients and visitors is available on the south side of Ridgeview Medical Center in several designated areas as well as General Parking Lots A and B. All parking at Ridgeview is free. Please be sure to lock your car. If you would like an escort to your vehicle after dark, please call Security at ext. 0.
For your convenience, a volunteer-managed shuttle service is available between the hospital and the parking lots. You can summon and wait for the golf cart shuttle in the covered shelter located between General Parking Lots A and B.