Maps and Parking Information
2016 Construction Information
Ridgeview patients and visitors: There is construction activity around the Ridgeview Medical Center campus.
Ridgeview has been notified by the City of Waconia of planned closures that will affect Maple Street for approximately eight weeks.
As of July 28, Maple Street is closed to through traffic. Additional detail is available below about how to access the campus locations. Please watch for construction signage during these planned closures.
- South entrance to campus from Maple Street is closed
- North entrance to campus from Maple Street (Emergency Department) is closed. All traffic will be directed to access the Emergency Department from Cherry Street.
- Entrance to the Human Resources building parking lot is closed and staff and visitor access is available by driving through the Holiday Gas station lot.
- Entrance to the Ridgeview Home Medical Equipment building parking lot is closed and customer access is available by driving through the Holiday Gas station lot.
- Entrance to the Ridgeview Medical Place parking lot is closed from Maple Street and a temporary entrance is available from 5th Street that can be access by taking Cherry Street to 5th Street.
- The intersection of Maple Street and 5th Street is open during this phase of construction.
Parking for patients and visitors is available on the south side of Ridgeview Medical Center in several designated areas as well as General Parking Lots A and B. All parking at Ridgeview is free. Please be sure to lock your car. If you would like an escort to your vehicle after dark, please call Security at ext. 0.
For your convenience, a volunteer-managed shuttle service is available between the hospital and the parking lots. You can summon and wait for the golf cart shuttle in the covered shelter located between General Parking Lots A and B.