Patients and Visitors
Important information and valuable resources to help you and your family while you’re at Ridgeview.
Guide for Patients and Visitors
Medical and Billing Information
- Insurance & Billing Information
- Patient Preregistration Form
- Hospital Medical Records Release Form
- Clinic Medical Records Release Form
- Community Care Application
- Solicitud De Atención Comunitaria
Family and Friends
- Maps and Parking Information
- Visiting Hours
- Neonatal Care Unit Visitor Guide
- Ridgeview Phone Numbers
- Nearby Lodging, Hotels and Restaurants
- Tobacco and Cell Phone
Helpful Patient Tools
- About Our Quality Improvement & Accreditation with DNV
- Voice a Patient Concern with "Condition Help"
- Resources to Help You Make Health Care Decisions
- Explore Our Health Information Library
Ridgeview Supporting Services
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Patient Gifts & Mail
- Support Groups
- Grateful Patient Stories of Inspiration
Cell Phone Use
Due to the chance of cellular interference with critical medical equipment, visitors are asked to restrict use in patient care areas, such as surgery and critical care rooms. You may use cell phones in all other areas of the hospital, including waiting rooms.
Lost & Found
If you have lost or misplaced something during your visit at Ridgeview, please call 952-777-4667, between 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Items will be held for three months. If your item was lost at Two Twelve Medical Center, call 952-361-2477.