Patients and Visitors
Important information and valuable resources to help you and your family while you’re at Ridgeview.
Ridgeview patients and visitors: There is construction activity on Highway 5 and the Ridgeview Medical Center campus. Highway 5 access to the hospital and other Ridgeview buildings will remain open throughout the summer 2015 construction period.
Guide for Patients and Visitors
Medical and Billing Information
- Community Care Application
- Hospital Medical Records Release Form
- Clinic Medical Records Release Form
- Insurance & Billing Information
- Patient Preregistration Form
Family and Friends
- Nearby Lodging, Hotels and Restaurants
- Neonatal Visitor Guide
- Ridgeview Phone Numbers
- Tobacco and Cell Phone Use/Lost and Found
- Maps and Parking Information
- Visiting Hours
Helpful Patient Tools
- About Our Quality Improvement & Accreditation with DNV
- Voice a Patient Concern with "Condition Help"
- Explore Our Health Information Library
- Resources to Help You Make Health Care Decisions
Ridgeview Supporting Services
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Patient Gifts & Mail
- Support Groups
- Grateful Patient Stories of Inspiration
Cell Phone Use
Due to the chance of cellular interference with critical medical equipment, visitors are asked to restrict use in patient care areas, such as surgery and critical care rooms. You may use cell phones in all other areas of the hospital, including waiting rooms.
Lost & Found
If you have lost or misplaced something during your visit at Ridgeview, please call 952-442-2191, ext. 5453, between 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Items will be held for three months. If your item was lost at Two Twelve Medical Center, call 952-361-2447, ext. 4711.