MyChart provides you with online access to your medical record. It can help you participate in your health care and communicate with your providers.
From MyChart, you can:
- Schedule or request an appointment.
- Review summaries of your previous appointments.
- View your medications and request a refill.
- View new lab results.
- Access your family members’ medical records.
Sign up for MyChart
There are several different ways to get started:
- Get assistance at your next clinic appointment.
- When you make an appointment and have an email on file, you will be sent an invitation to sign up from home.
- You can use self-signup by visiting the MyChart Log In section on this page and selecting ‘New User? Signup here!’
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to learn more.
For help signing up for MyChart, call 952-777-4168.