MyChart provides you with online access to your medical record. It can help you participate in your health care and communicate with your providers.
From MyChart, you can:
- Schedule or request an appointment.
- Review summaries of your previous appointments.
- View your medications.
- View new lab results.
- Visit our MyChart Proxy Form page for the forms to request access. Access your family members’ medical records.
Sign up for MyChart
There are several different ways to get started:
- Get assistance at your next clinic appointment.
- When you make an appointment and have an email on file, you will be sent an invitation to sign up from home.
- You can use self-signup by visiting the MyChart Log In section on this page and selecting ‘New User? Signup here!’
- Complete the MyChart activation form
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to learn more.
Download the MyChart app for your Android phone
Download the MyChart app for your Apple Phone
For help signing up for MyChart or difficulty with your activation code, call 952-777-4168. For technical support, call 833-509-1433.