If You Can Sew, We Need Your Help!
Ridgeview has purchased materials to make source masks for all staff members as departments return to the hospitals and clinics. We have all the fabric and supplies needed to make masks so all we need is you. Below are all the details and
information you will need to help Ridgeview.
- Ridgeview is providing all supplies for the masks - front fabric, backing, elastic and instructions.
- The fabric is pre-cut into the correct sized squares.
- The elastic is pre-cut in to the correct lengths.
- The instructions are simple. This mask pattern does not require sewing to include a filter.
- Kits contain materials to make 25 masks.
Kits are available at the front lobby desk of Ridgeview Medical Center (Waconia Hospital). A staff person will be at the front desk to hand out and receive the supplies. Please pick up and drop off masks between 8am and 5pm daily.