Together, we will undertake one of the largest campaigns in Ridgeview Foundation history and put Ridgeview at the forefront of modern health care. We invite you to join us for the Cause for the Community campaign. This multiyear campaign will touch almost every department within Ridgeview and positively impact the 300,000 residents in our seven-county service area.
Cause for the Community focuses on three crucial areas
Crucial Area 1:
Provide Faster, Smarter, Safer Care
Patients shouldn’t have to travel far for quality health care. This campaign will allow higher acuity patients, those with more complex medical conditions to be treated close to home. This includes:
- Accreditation of Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to Level III in partnership with Children’s Minnesota;
- Expanded Pediatric services in partnership with Children’s Minnesota;
- Continued expansion of our Cardiology services;
- Expansion of our Neurology/Telemetry Services; and
- The potential for a major Orthopedics and Spine program expansion.
Crucial Area 2:
Transform the Patient, Caregiver and Provider Experience
At Ridgeview, we’re committed to delivering on our brand promise, you matter here. This campaign ensures we can continue to put patients first and provide health care that meets their needs no matter where they are. This includes:
- Continued expansion and enhancement of the telemedicine Program.
Crucial Area 3:
Prepare for Growth
As the needs of our patients change, we must continue to increase the skill level of our patient care teams. This campaign will offer increased access to advanced training and education for our Ridgeview teams. This includes:
- Expansion of our Clinical Education programs, utilizing simulation and high skills training to have the most skilled nurses at your bedside.
By investing in these priorities, Ridgeview will ensure we can continue to attract and retain talented physicians and clinical professionals to our community, and keep high-quality, best- in-class health care close to home.