EMR/Computer Access: If you provide care to patients at Ridgeview, electronic medical record (EMR) training is required.
Prior to seeing patients at Ridgeview, please access online training:
To begin your McKesson Paragon training, please follow the steps listed below. Copies of these training tips will also be posted for your use.
- Please navigate to www.promisepoint.com/ridgeviewlogin/
- Login with your network user ID (your P or E number)
- To access your simulator training courses, click on the Learning tab. You'll see the list of available, assigned simulators in the Assigned Modules window.
- To launch a course, click on the course name and the course will launch in a separate window.
- Courses are divided up into lessons. Each course will have from one to four lessons.
- Lessons are divided up into an Interactive Demonstration and a test.
- You must complete all required components of a course in order for the course to be marked as "complete." Required components are:
- Course Introduction which begins when you first launch a course
- Test for each lesson with a passing score of 90% or higher
Online training tips
As you complete your simulators, please keep the following in mind:
- Once you have completed a course, you may access it through the Completed Modules tab.
- As Ridgeview completes the development of additional courseware, more assignments will appear in your Assigned Modules Tab. Please check this tab frequently.
- Courses build upon one another, so please complete them in the order they appear within your Assigned Modules Tab.
- To maximize your training, courses are designed to be taken one or two at a time, not all at once.
- Course may not be completed from mobile devices.
For PromisePoint technical support, please visit the PromisePoint Community Support Page.
Find a Provider