How to enroll
Ready to enroll? Follow these steps:
1. If you have an upcoming appointment at a Ridgeview clinic or a procedure at the Waconia or Arlington hospital, you must receive an email invitation from Ridgeview, detailed below, and follow the steps included, to access your information.
Note: If you do not have an upcoming appointment at a Ridgeview clinic or a procedure at the Waconia or Arlington hospital, or are enrolling for access to your child(ren)'s or another adult's health records, you will need to complete an authorization form.
2. Once enrolled for access, you will receive an email invitation from noreply@FollowMyHealth.com to activate your account(s). If you do not see the invitation within 72 hours, please check your Junk or Spam folder; if you need assistance, call toll-free 844-686-3497, for 24/7 technical support.
3. Follow the link provided in the email invitation and create your portal login with a username and password.
4. Enter the security code provided by Ridgeview staff. (The security code is your 4-digit year of birth, unless otherwise noted.)
5. You’ll receive an email confirming your FollowMyHealth account has been created.