Ridgeview’s one-session prediabetes virtual education class will provide practical information to help you understand the diagnosis of prediabetes, identify personal barriers, and set goals to make changes, plus learn about community resources for ongoing management of the disease.
• Learn what prediabetes is and how it is diagnosed
• Identify lifestyle changes that can prevent or delay the development of diabetes
• Identify who is at risk for developing prediabetes
• Set goals for making lifestyle changes
• Understand continuation of care
Making lifestyle changes can help prevent the development of diabetes and improve the energy level for those diagnosed with prediabetes*.
* Newly diagnosed prediabetic patients with HA1c: 5.7–6.4 or FBG: 100–125.