When you're not feeling well and want care now, consider visiting one of five Ridgeview Urgent Care locations for non emergency treatment.
What is appropriate for Urgent Care?
Urgent Care services are medically necessary services which are required for an illness or injury that would not result in further disability or death if not treated immediately, but require professional attention and generally need to be evaluated within 24 hours. Trained triage personnel will ensure that you get the most appropriate evaluation in urgent care or the emergency department.
Urgent Care Conditions
We offer Urgent Care without an appointment for patients age 12 weeks and older for a variety of conditions:
- Minor Allergic Reactions, Rashes, Burns, Insect stings, or Skin Infections
- Minor Injuries such as Cuts, Abrasions, Bruises
- Sprains, Strains, Minor Orthopedic Injuries
- Minor Eye Injury/Irritation
- Ear Pain
- Seasonal Allergies/Sinus Congestion
- Sore Throat
- Cough/Mild Wheezing
- Urinary/Vaginal symptoms
- Simple Foreign Body Removal (Skin, Eyes, Ears, Nose)
- COVID/Influenza Testing
- Pregnancy Testing without abdominal pain or heavy bleeding