Transitional care is for individuals who require skilled nursing or rehabilitation services following an illness or injury, and prior to making a safe return to home. A physician will help his or her patient determine if transitional care is appropriate.
What is Offered at Ridgeview
Ridgeview offers a high level of care for patients who are ready to be discharged from the hospital, yet require additional assistance while transitioning to independent living.
Patients can expect:
- Private rooms
- Highly skilled physician on site 24/7
- Advanced skilled nursing staff on site 24/7
- Admissions accepted 7 days/week
- Weekly care conference between provider, patient and family
- Lab and imaging services readily available
- Medical care services including IVs; post-surgery care; physical, speech and occupational therapy; dietary consultation; insulin monitoring and enteral feeding.