Ridgeview Le Sueur Nursing & Rehab Center
Ridgeview offers residents of its Nursing & Rehab Center a commitment to quality of life through these options:
- Long-term living
- Short-term recovery
Ridgeview provides residents skilled nursing and rehabilitative care―ensuring your quality of life in a safe, secure and compassionate environment. You or a loved one will be cared for with a personalized plan that promises the best quality of life possible.
Ridgeview Le Sueur Nursing & Rehab Center offers the following amenities:
- Private rooms
- Home cooked meals and snacks
- Free wireless internet
- Gathering spaces to relax, socialize with staff, family and friends
Individual care plans include:
- Daily activities
- 24-hour nursing staff
- Customized meal plans
- Certified nurse practitioner and physician visits
- Transfer and gait training
- Pain and wound care management
- Discharge planning
- Outpatient rehabilitative services including physical, occupational and speech therapy
Our facility is physically attached to Ridgeview Le Sueur Campus, which includes an emergency department and urgent care, a primary care clinic, outpatient specialty clinics and a comprehensive rehabilitation department with physical, occupational and speech therapies.
Licensed by the state of Minnesota and certified as a skilled nursing facility by the Medicare and Medicaid program, Ridgeview Le Sueur Nursing & Rehab Center accepts Medicare, Medical Assistance and major insurances.