Visitor restrictions for all Ridgeview Hospitals and Clinics
To keep our patients, team members and community safe, the following visitor guidelines are in place at all Ridgeview Hospitals and Clinics due to the progression of coronavirus (COVID-19).
At this time, we are not able to allow any visitors. The following exceptions will be made:
- For NCU – one healthy parent or legal guardian in the hospital at a time.
- For pediatric patients (less than 18 years of age) – one legal guardian only. No other children permitted.
- For labor and delivery – one healthy support person (spouse, partner, doula)
- For compassionate care (end-of-life patients) – healthy visitors will be permitted on a case-by-case* basis.
- Patients with altered mental status or developmental delays (where caregiver provides safety) may have 1 visitor as determined necessary by provider.
Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to visit.
Visitors are asked to remain in the patient’s room for duration of the visit.
Visitors must not remove any supplies or equipment from a Ridgeview facility.
No visitors will be allowed in rooms of Persons Under Investigation or COVID-19 positive patients unless compassionate care exception*.
Entrance will be limited at each facility to ensure appropriate screening can occur.
Clinic patients should attend visits alone unless they need someone to assist them at the visit. This person may be asked to wait for them in the car during the visit.
All visitors to our hospitals and clinics will be screened for symptoms and COVID-19 risk at each visit.
Visitors may be asked to wear a mask or leave the location for the safety of our patients and staff.
*Refer to Compassionate Care guidance.