Help us prevent the spread of viruses
As the number of influenza and coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases continue to rise, we want to remind you of these steps to take to prevent the spread of respiratory diseases.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- If you come into one of our locations, please let us know if you have traveled in the last 14 days and now have a respiratory illness (cough, difficulty breathing or fever). This includes having close contact with anyone who has a respiratory illness after traveling in the last 14 days.