Ridgeview’s COVID-19 Call Center is experiencing a high call volume and extended wait times. We apologize for the delay in answering calls, and thank you for your patience. If you are inquiring about a vaccine or schedule, please call again or contact us via email at email@example.com.
Call 952-442-7811 for COVID-19 Guidance
Ridgeview’s COVID-19 Call Center is a reliable resource to help you get answers to your COVID-19 questions. It is staffed Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Callers have access to triage nurses who are knowledgeable about COVID-19 and the most current Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) guidelines.
Call Ridgeview’s COVID-19 Call Center to:
- Discuss your symptoms with a Call Center representative to determine your next steps.
- Learn about testing and schedule an appointment.
- Inquire about your test results.
- Learn about insurance coverage for testing.
- Locate the closest testing site.
- Learn what to do if someone in your household tests positive.
- Ask questions about vaccinations.
- Connect with other community resources, such as transportation to a testing site.
Labs are working around the clock, seven days a week, to process test results and Ridgeview is sharing results throughout the weekend. If you have a positive result, you will receive a personal call from a nurse so you have an opportunity to have a conversation about next steps. If you have a negative result, you will receive a text message or phone call.
For the most up-to-date information about COVID-19, vaccinations, test scheduling and more, call Ridgeview’s COVID-19 Call Center at 952-442-7811.
Should you be tested for COVID-19, follow these guidelines for quarantining and follow-up care.