With hospital stays becoming shorter, same-day surgery increasing and nursing home care shifting to a focus on rehabilitative care, the need for home care services is increasing. People from birth to advanced age may have a health condition requiring care.
Healing at Home is Best
- Home care keeps families together. Patient and family are taught to participate in their health care.
- Home care promotes healing. There is much scientific evidence that patients heal more quickly at home.
- Home care helps people remain independent.
- Home care is personalized and tailored to meet the needs of the individual client.
Ridgeview’s Home Care services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to people of all ages recovering from surgery or an illness. Home care providers offer coordination of care for patients, families and caregivers.
Services Offered through Ridgeview Home Care
We offer specialized in-home services as required by physician orders including:
- Medication education and management
- Infusion therapy and tube feedings
- Laboratory tests
- Complex wound care
- Catheter care
- Pain management
- Evaluation and assessment for safe movement at home
- Falls prevention
- Pain management
- Home exercise program
- Functional mobility and transfers
- Balance and coordination
Home Health Aide
- Personal care assistance with dressing and bathing
- In-home cognitive testing
- Fine movement therapy
- Assessment/adaption of the home for patient movement
- Low vision management
In addition, social services and speech therapy are also available through Ridgeview Home Care. Social services help patients and families with financial concerns, long-range planning for health care needs and advance care planning.
Ridgeview Home Care is licensed as a Minnesota Comprehensive Home Care agency, is certified by Medicare and is a member of the Minnesota Home Care Association.
Ridgeview Home Medical Equipment - Home medical equipment and supplies for people of all ages.