You'll have the support of many heart and critical care specialists at Ridgeview's Heart Center. your team of critical care professionals includes:
- Primary care
- Specialty physicians
- Cardiac/intensive care nurses, many of whom have achieved CCRN® certification granted by the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN).
- Respiratory therapists
- Social workers
Ridgeview provides the most advanced equipment and systems available in cardiac technology, including:
- Cardiac Diagnostic Testing—A wide array of non-invasive tests can help our CICU care team diagnose your cardiovascular health and the nature or extent of a particular condition.
- Decentralized Nursing Stations—This allows a nurse to remain near your bedside for quick care with a nursing alcove for every two patient rooms.
- Heart Monitoring—Our skilled CICU staff continually collects and monitors your data throughout the unit.
- Oximetry Monitoring—Measures oxygen levels in your blood.
- Invasive Monitoring—Advanced level of monitoring technology.
- Bronchoscopy—Our care team uses a flexible scope to view your airway.
- Arrhythmia Assistant System—Ridgeview's central computer database stores your medical information during a hospital stay.
An Environment That Promotes Healing
You will have one of our eight private patient rooms while staying in Ridgeview's Cardiac/Intensive Care Unit. Special family and visitor amenities include:
- Private consultation area
- Family lounge
- Free wifi
- Fireside waiting/reading area