As a member, you receive exclusive access to dedicated primary care physicians who offer a higher level of personalized care around the clock:
- 24/7 access to your primary care physician: Phone and video (including nights, weekends and holidays).
- No waiting: Same-day or next-day appointments with your concierge medicine provider.
- More time: Longer appointments for extra time to discuss your health history, and plan for all of your health needs, goals and concerns.
- Free exercise assessment: One-time exercise assessment and consultation to build a personalized fitness plan that will help you achieve and maintain optimal health and wellness.
- Free expanded lab panel: You will not incur any additional out-of-pocket expenses for an expanded lab panel during your annual or Medicare wellness visit.
- Coordinated care: Your provider will coordinate your care for important diagnostic tests and specialty care with trusted, reputable providers.
- Direct communication: During a hospital stay, your doctor will consult with your health care team and assure you understand your treatment and care plan.
- Easy scheduling options: Quickly schedule an appointment online using your MyChart account, Ridgeview’s new electronic medical record and scheduling tool. Appointments can also be schedule by calling the Concierge Desk.
Each customer will pay an annual membership fee—payable at the beginning of the calendar year (prorated for the first year)—for exclusive access and services, while your insurance is billed for all applicable services. All patients must be 18 years of age or older.
Our concierge medicine providers—Michael Lano, MD, and Paul Olson, MD—are long-time Ridgeview physicians who have a passion for making your health care experience more personalized, comprehensive, convenient and valuable for you.
To learn more, send an email to email@example.com or call: 952.777.5439