At Ridgeview Clinics, our team of primary care physicians and specialists are experts in caring for the full spectrum of health issues for patients of all ages. In addition, same-day appointments, and on-site laboratory services and X-ray are available at most locations. With locations in several communities in the west metro and beyond, Ridgeview Clinics are part of a regional health care system that includes three hospitals, a multitude of primary and specialty care clinics, emergency services and specialty programs.
Visitor restrictions are in place for all Ridgeview Clinics
To keep our patients, team members and community safe, Ridgeview has revised its visitor guidelines due to the progression of coronavirus (COVID-19). There may be some areas that must further restrict visitors.
- Only when necessary, one person (legal guardian, parent of a minor, health care decision-maker, or designated support person for someone with a disability) may escort a patient to their outpatient/clinic appointment
Guidelines for all visitors/support persons:
- The support person/visitor should be the same person who is essential for the physical and mental wellbeing of the patient
- Designated person is identified by patient
- Must be 18 years of age or older and healthy
- Will be screened for fever and signs of illness upon arrival (visitors are not allowed who screen positive)
Minnesota Mandated Clinic Price Transparency Document for Ridgeview Clinics [PDF]