At Ridgeview Clinics, our team of primary care physicians and specialists are experts in caring for the full spectrum of health issues for patients of all ages. In addition, same-day appointments, and on-site laboratory services and X-ray are available at most locations. With locations in several communities in the west metro and beyond, Ridgeview Clinics are part of a regional health care system that includes three hospitals, a multitude of primary and specialty care clinics, emergency services and specialty programs.
Visitor restrictions are in place for all Ridgeview Clinics
To keep our patients, team members and community safe, Ridgeview has revised its visitor guidelines due to the progression of coronavirus (COVID-19). There may be some areas that must further restrict visitors.
Only when necessary, one person (legal guardian, parent of a minor, health care decision-maker, or
designated support person for someone with a disability) may escort a patient to their outpatient/clinic
Guidelines for all Visitors/Support Persons:
- Patients who require assistance because of developmental disabilities, physical disabilities or limitations, or cognitive impairment where the consistent presence of the visitor is necessary to reduce the risk of medical or clinical harm may have a designated support person (considered the 1 visitor) accompany the patent.
- Support person is considered the 1 visitor exception if that person is legally authorized to make decisions for the patient, whether by operation of a durable power of attorney (DPOA) or conservatorship, or in the role of a surrogate decision-maker as recognized by the care provider team for patients who lack decisional capacity.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and healthy
- Will be screened for fever and signs of illness upon arrival (support/visitors who screen positive are not allowed )
- Required to wear a cloth face mask or appropriate PPE as directed at all times or asked to remain in the patient’s room for duration of the visit or designated area.
- May leave for a break but should not come and go more than once during the visit.
- Vendors, contractors, suppliers deliveries necessary for business are allowed to enter and not considered visitors but must check-in and be screened.
Minnesota Mandated Price Transparency
Document for Ridgeview Clinics [PDF]
Minnesota Mandated Price Transparency Document
for Ridgeview Clinics (Rural Health Clinic locations)