Ridgeview Friends & Family
Ridgeview Friends & Family, Ridgeview Foundation’s largest giving club, combines community members and employees in a collaborative effort to support Ridgeview Medical Center. It is the anchor of the annual fund, with over 1,000 donors. Every gift is significant considering Ridgeview Foundation’s partner, Ridgeview Medical Center, is a nonprofit and independent health care organization. Inspired by the desire to provide exceptional health care for our region, Ridgeview Friends & Family donors are united by their commitment to Ridgeview’s patients and families.
Ridgeview Foundation’s Ridgeview Friends & Family program is a gateway to benefit friends, family, neighbors and community for generations to come. It’s about collaboration—coming together to accomplish projects never thought possible!
Over the last 10 years, cancer patients, nurses, patient families, doctors, babies and more have all benefited from Ridgeview Friends & Family. One gift at a time, the following has been accomplished:
- Cancer treatment room
- Intensive Care Unit family waiting room
- Emergency Department triage room and renovated hospital cafeteria
- Three patient rooms and a family lounge in the Center for Women & Children
- Children’s play area in Imaging waiting room
- Baby warmers, ambulance defibrillators and two surgery suites
- Student scholarships to nurture our future generation of health care workers
- Dining Room and Nursing station/lounge at the Marie Steiner Kelting Hospice Home in Chaska
- 2 Medical Renovation
- Ridgeview Hematology & Oncology Clinic
Currently, Ridgeview Friends & Family members annually support the Health Care Scholarship Program, Roof-Top Garden and the Prayer Shawl Program. Donors are also welcome to support other projects with their annual donation if they so choose.