Ridgeview Delano Clinic hosting grand re-opening Sept. 8
Delano, Minn. (Aug. 21, 2012)—Ridgeview Medical Center and Clinics, along with Ridgeview Rehab Specialties, Twin Cities Orthopedics, Wayzata Children’s Clinic and Western OB/GYN Women’s Health Center, invites area residents and families to celebrate the new faces and new spaces at its Ridgeview Delano Clinic, 916 St. Peter Street, on Saturday, Sept. 8, 9-11 a.m.
Attendees can participate in family-friendly activities:
Meet the doctors and health care professionals who provide care at the clinic:
- Ridgeview Clinics’ Nicholas Lafond, MD, Family Medicine; Prasanna, MD, Internal Medicine; James Pfeifle, PA-C, Family Medicine; Patricia Sorensen, MD, Family Medicine; Matthew Szybinski, PA-C, Family Medicine
- Ridgeview Rehab Specialties’ Tina Gapen, PT, Beth Fruechte AT, and Deb Seppelt, AT
- Wayzata Children’s Clinic’s Kelly Lemieux, MD, and Rachel Bies, MD
- Western OB/GYN’s Cheryl Hansen, MD, and Renee McNeill, CNM
Enter to win prizes:
- Family membership to Tiger Activity Center, from Ridgeview Medical Center and Clinics
- $50 gift certificate to Coborn’s, from Ridgeview Medical Center and Clinics
- iTouch, from Wayzata Children’s Clinic
- $100 gift card, from Twin Cities Orthopedics
- Tour the new spaces
- Learn about Healthy Delano and pick up your playbook
- Enjoy apples and light refreshments from local businesses
“Ridgeview wanted to bring a breadth of services to the community that can meet the needs of the entire family,” said Michael Phelps, chief administrative officer, Ridgeview Medical Center, of the Ridgeview Delano Clinic expansion. In 2011, Ridgeview broke ground for the clinic’s physical expansion and began adding to its medical staff, with the addition of an internist, Prasanna, MD; family medicine providers Gretchen Soberay, DO, and Patricia Sorensen, MD, joined the team this year.
The physical renovation of the space, more than doubled Ridgeview Delano Clinic’s space. The 11,000-square-foot expansion extended the 8,379-square-foot clinic that was built in 2002. The addition provides expanded clinic space, additional rehabilitation space for Ridgeview Rehab Specialties, and space for Ridgeview’s partners.
Rounding out the offerings at Delano Clinic will be pediatric services through Wayzata Children’s Clinic, under the medical direction of pediatrician Kelly Lemieux, MD, and orthopaedic services through Twin Cities Orthopedics, with orthopaedic care provided by Jeffrey Mair, DO.
About Ridgeview Clinics
With locations in Chaska, Chanhassen, Delano, Excelsior, Howard Lake, Spring Park (Westonka) and Winsted, Ridgeview Clinics are part of Ridgeview Medical Center’s regional health care network that includes primary and specialty care clinics, emergency services, specialty programs and Two Twelve Medical Center in Chaska. Ridgeview’s primary and specialty care clinics include family and internal medicine, dermatology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, oncology/hematology, otolaryngology (ENT), podiatry, pulmonology and rheumatology. Ridgeview Clinics primary care physicians and specialists are experts in caring for the full spectrum of health issues in patients of all ages. Same-day appointments, and on-site laboratory services and X-ray, are available at all primary care locations. For more information, visit www.ridgeviewmedical.org.