13 Ridgeview and Ridgeview-associated physicians earn ‘Rising Stars’ recognition
Thirteen Ridgeview and Ridgeview-associated physicians were recently named in Mpls.St.Paul magazine’s third annual listing of Top Doctors Rising Stars. Rising Stars have been fully licensed to practice for approximately 10 years or less and included 406 doctors in 44 specialties who are recognized for providing outstanding care and have the high regard of their peers.
According to Mpls.St.Paul magazine, doctors included in this list were selected after a peer-nomination process. These candidates were then grouped in 44 specialties and evaluated on myriad factors, including, but not limited to, professional achievement, reviewed by an expert panel, extensive research and disciplinary history. The final list includes only those with the highest point totals from the surveys, research and blue-ribbon panel review.
Ridgeview and Ridgeview-associated physicians recognized in the 2019 Top Doctors Rising Stars listing include:
- Nima M. Adimi, MD, Anesthesiology, Ridgeview Spine & Pain Center
- Kamruz Darabi, MD, FAAD, Dermatology, Ridgeview Specialty Clinic
- Lucy Kurtz Eikevik, DO, Family Medicine, Ridgeview Excelsior Clinic
- Rachael Harter, DO, Internal Medicine, Ridgeview Chanhassen Clinic
- Gretchen Soberay, DO, Family Medicine, Ridgeview Delano Clinic
- Wade Swenson, MD, Otolaryngology, Ridgeview Chaska Clinic
- Mustafa Tiewala, MD, Gastroenterology, Ridgeview Specialty Clinic
- Said Alsidawi, MD, Cardiovascular Disease, Minneapolis Heart Institute® at Ridgeview Heart Center
- Sarah E. Carlson, MD, Family Medicine, Lakeview Clinic, Ltd.
- Erin L. Chinnock, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Lakeview Clinic, Ltd.
- Scott M. Holthusen, MD, Orthopedic Surgery, Twin Cities Orthopedics
- Kellie C. Stecher, MD, Obstetrics and Gynecology, OBGYN West
- Ashenafi Tamene, MD, Cardiovascular Disease, Minneapolis Heart Institute® at Ridgeview Heart Center
To research a Ridgeview or Ridgeview-associated top doctor, visit