13 Ridgeview and Ridgeview-associated physicians earn ‘Rising Stars’ recognition
Thirteen Ridgeview and Ridgeview-associated physicians were recently named in Mpls.St.Paul magazine’s third annual listing of Top Doctors Rising Stars. Rising Stars have been fully licensed to practice for approximately 10 years or less and included 383 doctors in 43 specialties who are recognized for providing outstanding care and have the high regard of their peers.
According to Mpls.St.Paul magazine, doctors included in this list were selected after a peer-nomination process. These candidates were then grouped in 43 specialties and evaluated on myriad factors, including, but not limited to, professional achievement, review by an expert panel, extensive research and disciplinary history. The final list includes only those with the highest point totals from the surveys, research and blue-ribbon panel review.
Ridgeview and Ridgeview-associated physicians recognized in the 2017 Top Doctors Rising Stars listing include:
- Andraya Huldeen-Tibbetts, MD, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Western OB/GYN, A Division of Ridgeview Clinics
- Gretchen Soberay, DO, Family Medicine, Ridgeview Delano Clinic
- Rachel Bies, MD, Pediatrics, Wayzata Children’s Clinic
- Alex R. Campbell, MD, Cardiovascular Disease, Minneapolis Heart Institute® at Ridgeview Heart Center
- Sarah E. Carlson, MD, Family Medicine, Lakeview Clinic, Ltd.
- Erin L. Chinnock, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Lakeview Clinic, Ltd.
- Scott M. Holthusen, MD, Orthopedic Surgery, Twin Cities Orthopedics
- Jabin Krassin, MD, Ophthalmology, Southwest Eye Care
- Michael D. Miedema, MD, MPH, Cardiovascular Disease, Minneapolis Heart Institute® at Ridgeview Heart Center
- Marc C. Newell, MD, FACC, FSCCT, Cardiovascular Disease, Minneapolis Heart Institute® at Ridgeview Heart Center
- John M. Peitersen, MD, Internal Medicine, Lakeview Clinic, Ltd.
- Dawn M. Stapleton, MD, General Surgery, Lakeview Clinic, Ltd.
- Aaron W. Swenson, MD, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Minnesota Neonatal Physicians, PA