Ridgeview Medical Center has a long-standing reputation throughout the west metro and beyond as the place to have a baby. The experience has reached the next level with the addition of a new Birthing Center in 2009. The personalized care and quality people expect from Ridgeview is delivered in soothing, elegant accommodations.
Our Birthing Center features:
- Six birthing suites with full-sized bathtubs, offering mothers the option to labor in water and have a water birth aided by certified nurse midwives
- 18 private "spa-like" postpartum suites with hotel-like décor and amenities
- Breastfeeding guidance and follow-up support by our team of lactation specialists who have been nationally recognized
- Spa therapy—including massage, acupuncture and reflexology—offered to patients, employees and visitors
- Two gift shops, including the Ridgeview Lily Pad Boutique, located at the entrance of the Birthing Center
- Latest technology in nurse call systems, fetal monitoring and infant security
- Genetic counseling services
- Neonatal Care Unit
Ridgeview’s Network of Professionals and Clinics
Ridgeview has a network of professionals available to meet the unique health needs of women and children at all of life’s stages.
Our providers include:
- ob/gyn physicians and surgeons
- certified nurse midwives
- family physicians
- nurse practitioners
- neonatologists and neonatal nurse practitioners
- lactation consultants
- massage therapists (including infant, pediatric, prenatal and post partum massage)
- licensed acupuncturist
- genetic counselors, and more.