Ridgeview Medical Center has a long-standing reputation throughout the west metro and beyond as the place to have a baby. The experience has reached the next level with the addition of a new Birthing Center. The personalized care and quality people expect from Ridgeview is delivered in soothing, elegant accommodations.
Read more about the Birthing Center in our June 2009 issue of HealthViews or watch a video segment.
Our Birthing Center features:
- Six birthing suites with full-sized bathtubs, offering mothers the option to labor in water and have a water birth aided by certified nurse midwives
- 18 private "spa-like" postpartum suites with hotel-like décor and amenities
- Breastfeeding guidance and follow-up support by our team of lactation specialists who have been nationally recognized
- Spa therapy—including massage, acupuncture and reflexology—offered to patients, employees and visitors
- Two gift shops, including the Ridgeview Lily Pad Boutique, located at the entrance of the Birthing Center
- Latest technology in nurse call systems, fetal monitoring and infant security
- Genetic counseling services
- Neonatal Care Unit
Ridgeview’s Network of Professionals and Clinics
Ridgeview has a network of professionals available to meet the unique health needs of women and children at all of life’s stages.
Our providers include:
- ob/gyn physicians and surgeons
- certified nurse midwives
- family physicians
- nurse practitioners
- neonatologists and neonatal nurse practitioners
- lactation consultants
- massage therapists (including infant, pediatric, prenatal and post partum massage)
- licensed acupuncturist
- genetic counselors, and more.