Ridgeview Spa Therapy provides massage therapy and reflexology to patients, employees and visitors. All services are performed by a licensed health care provider.
- Massage Therapy decreases pain and discomfort by relaxing the body. The process involves a variety of practices and techniques in which a certified practitioner presses, rubs, and otherwise manipulates the body’s muscles and other soft tissues. Pre- and post-natal, relaxation, sports and chair massages are available.
- Reflexology is a noninvasive process in which the practitioner uses thumb and finger techniques to apply alternating pressure to reflexes on the client’s feet, hands and outer ears.
Ridgeview Spa Therapy also offers massage and bodywork therapy specific to the childbearing years. This unique and comforting service provides women with a comprehensive program of advanced massage techniques and specific pregnancy, labor and postpartum support measures. Ridgeview’s certified therapists address the specific structural, physiological and psychological discomforts of pregnancy.
- Prenatal Massage and Bodywork Therapy
- Postpartum Massage and Bodywork Therapy
- Infant Massage Instruction
- View Options & Pricing
Appointments can be made by calling Ridgeview Spa Therapy at 952-442-3187.
Gift certificates are available at Ridgeview Lily Pad Boutique, located on the hospital's 3rd Floor.