Preparing for your initial appointment
At Ridgeview Specialty Clinic-Pediatric Integrative Medicine, we look forward to working with your child and your family. To help us best meet your needs and provide the highest level of care, please read and follow these instructions when preparing for your initial appointment.
- Complete the Intake questionnaire and Release of Information available on our webpage. Our staff will then review your child’s needs and match those needs with the proper practitioner. An Intake Coordinator will call you to schedule an appointment.
- On the day of your first appointment, please plan to arrive 10 minutes early to allow for parking and registration.
- A parent or legal guardian must be present to participate in the evaluation process, complete registration and consent to care. We recommend that both parents be involved.
- Remember to bring your insurance card.
- In addition, it is helpful to bring in the most recent progress note/office note from the physician who has referred you and/or any school/educational evaluations and IEP reports.
Waiting Room/Supervision: A parent or legal guardian must be on the premises during all of your child’s appointments and you are responsible for supervising all siblings. We also ask that you turn off any cell phones while in the clinic area. Wireless connectivity is available in the clinic lobby for your convenience.
Insurance: Please contact your insurance company prior to your first appointment to be informed about your coverage, co-pay responsibility, if any, and any other requirements to ensure payment of your bill. These requirements may include:
- A Referral from your Primary Care Physician
- A Prior Authorization for specific services. For example, outpatient mental health visits.
Note: Nutritional consults, acupuncture, massage therapy, and academic therapy are all fee-for-service and payment is due upon visit. It is the patient responsibility to seek reimbursement from insurance or a health savings plan.
Questions? Contact the clinic at 952-361-2476.