- Full-body resistance training from the comfort of your chair
- Get a good night’s sleep to help you lose weight
- Protein power (adapted from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics)
- Finding comfort without food
- Your mind matters!
- Artificial sweeteners: How sweet it is?
- Barriers to exercise: The top 5 excuses not to exercise and how to overcome them
- Protein-rich breakfasts prevent unhealthy snacking in the evening, study finds
- Study finds modest diet and exercise can sustain weight loss
- This is your brain on food: Studies reveal how diet affects brain functions
- Want to exercise outside but don’t know where to start?
- The diet-proof holiday meal: Seven ways to stay on track this season
- Food label IQ
- Bariatric surgery outperforms standard treatment for Type 2 diabetes
- Eat less and exercise more: It’s not that simple
- Tips for dining out after weight loss surgery