Apply Now to Volunteer
Between Ridgeview Medical Center, Two Twelve Medical Center and the Marie Steiner Kelting Hospice Home there are many volunteer positions available. All locations provide a warm and friendly environment for volunteers to serve. The director of Volunteer Services will work to find an available opportunity to fit your particular schedule, skills and area of interest. We do ask our volunteers to commit to 100 hours of service per calendar year. Shifts are generally four hours, beginning as early as 7:30 a.m. and vary according to position.
The steps to become a volunteer are quite simple:
- Contact Volunteer Services either via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 952 442-2191, ext. 5570. We will provide you with a brochure about our program as well as a volunteer application. Or, you can apply online. *Minors, under the age of 18, must have a parent/guardian sign a consent form. This will be provided once the application has been reviewed.
- Participate in an informal phone interview to further review your interests and time availability.
- Meet with the director of Volunteer Services to identify volunteer opportunities that fit your schedule, skills and area of interest.
- Successfully complete a health screening, background study and miscellaneous orientation documentation. This will be explained further during the process.
- When you are ready to begin volunteering, you'll receive a uniform, badge and training for your position.