Apply Now to Volunteer
Ridgeview is a warm and friendly environment in which volunteers can serve. We will find an available opportunity to fit your particular schedule, skills and areas of interest.
The steps to become a volunteer are quite simple:
- Contact Volunteer Services either via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling (952) 442-2191, ext. 5570. We will provide you with a brochure about our program as well as a volunteer application. Or, you can download your application electronically: Download the Volunteer Services Application Form
- Complete the application and return it to Volunteer Services.
- Participate in an informational interview. You can contact Volunteer Services to schedule a time or someone from Ridgeview will contact you once your application has been received.
- Successfully complete a health screening and background study, submit orientation documentation.
- Once you begin volunteering, you'll receive more specific training for your position.
Welcome to Ridgeview Medical Center’s volunteer team!