Achieving a Healthy Balance
Nearly 200 women attended Ridgeview’s 12th Annual Achieving a Healthy Balance women’s event on Nov. 1 at Oak Ridge Conference Center in Chaska.
The event included guest speakers, shopping, wonderful food and a lot of fun. Guests learned the value of good posture from Anne Voas, Ridgeview Rehab Specialties director; were enlightened by Dr. Henry Emmons’ presentation on how to create a resilient life; and laughed with Amy Dee.
More than $7,000 was raised for the Ridgeview Hospice program. This money will help pay for services that are not typically covered by insurance, including music therapy, massage therapy, prayer shawls and memory books. These meaningful services enhance the care the patient receives.
Mark your calendars for next year’s event: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2015.
View the event photo collage.
2014 event sponsors included:
Emergency Physicians & Consultants
Ridgeview Medical Staff
Electrical Production Services, Inc.
Foster Lima & Company, LLC
Melchert, Hubert, Sjodin
- Artful Brew—Custom-Blended Teas and Clay Facials
- Bare Honey—Organic Honey
- Broken & Beautiful—Inspirational Mosaic Jewelry
- Carver County Library—Overview of Available Services, Programming and Resources
- Kara’s Kreations—Natural Stone Slate Platters
- Karla Jones Greene- Hand Painted Tablecloths and Tabletoppers
- Musical Reflections—Therapeutic Harpist, Composer, Recording Artist
- Oliver Clay Co.—Unique Wheel-Thrown and Hand-Built Functional Pottery for Your Home
- Peter Juhl—Rock Balancing, Photos of Sculptures, Greeting Cards and Books
- Sew & Knit—Hand-Knit Mittens
- Untainted- Natural Skin Care
- Wyndmere Naturals—Aromatherapy Products