Achieving a Healthy BalanceNovember 1, 2014
Please join us Saturday, Nov. 1, for the 12th Annual Achieving a Healthy Balance women’s seminar at Oak Ridge Hotel & Conference Center in Chaska for an inspiring day with intriguing speakers, fabulous food and an abundance of fun.
Hosted by Ridgeview Foundation, this event, designed by women, for women, is an exciting day planned to educate, inspire and entertain more than 200 attendees.
Keynote speaker, Dr. Henry Emmons, psychiatrist, author and world-renowned therapist, will share the Roots of Resilience. The focus here is upon developing positive, healthy inner qualities that build upon strengths that we already possess. They open us to the life we are longing for, where we feel more alive and engaged, more and more like the self we would wish to be.
Also presenting are Ridgeview Rehab Service’s Anne Voas, inviting the audience to an interactive presentation on wellness, mindfulness and posture. To add humor to the day, Amy Dee helps us learn to "discover the marvelous" in our lives in order to be happier, to live happier and to work happier.
Tickets are $75 per person or reserve a table of 10 with your friends or family for $700.
Saturday, Nov. 1
7:30 a.m. Registration
8:50 a.m. – 2 p.m. Program
Registration Fee: $75
Reserved Table of 10: $700
Oak Ridge Hotel & Conference Center,Chaska
View the event poster.
For more information, contact the Foundation at 952-442-6010 or email@example.com.
2014 event sponsors include:
Emergency Physicians & Consultants
Ridgeview Medical Staff
Electrical Production Services, Inc.
Foster Lima & Company, LLC
Melchert, Hubert, Sjodin
- Artful Brew—Custom-Blended Teas and Clay Facials
- Bare Honey—Organic Honey
- Broken & Beautiful—Inspirational Mosaic Jewelry
- Carver County Library—Overview of Available Services, Programming and Resources
- Kara’s Kreations—Natural Stone Slate Platters
- Karla Jones Greene- Hand Painted Tablecloths and Tabletoppers
- Musical Reflections—Therapeutic Harpist, Composer, Recording Artist
- Oliver Clay Co.—Unique Wheel-Thrown and Hand-Built Functional Pottery for Your Home
- Peter Juhl—Rock Balancing, Photos of Sculptures, Greeting Cards and Books
- Sew & Knit—Hand-Knit Mittens
- Untainted- Natural Skin Care
- Wyndmere Naturals—Aromatherapy Products