Ridgeview Connect with Medica
There are few things more important than your health, which is why we work together with Medica to offer the Ridgeview Connect network - giving you the highest quality care at affordable prices. The Ridegview Connect network includes the primary and specialty practices of Ridgeview Clinics, Lakeview Clinic, Wayzata Children's Clinic and Western OB/GYN, A Division of Ridgeview Clinics.
Ridgeview Connect Benefits
- See any primary or specialty care provider within the Ridgeview Connect network without a referral.
- Medica CallLink® nurse line – a service staffed by registered nurses that can answer your questions on a variety of medical subjects and help you find a provider. Call 1-800-962-9497.
- Same-day appointments – available at all Ridgeview primary care clinics.
- 24/7 urgent care – available at Two Twelve Medical Center in Chaska.
- Ridgeview Family Health Manager – a free online tool to help you achieve better health. Includes a comprehensive health assessment, personalized wellness recommendations, information about health events and classes, links to local resources, an extensive library of health information and a place to organize health information for you and your family. Visit health.ridgeviewmedical.org.
Remember to see network providers to receive the highest level of benefits. If you receive care from a provider or hospital outside the Ridgeview Connect network, your costs will be much higher and you may be responsible for paying the entire cost of services you receive.
If you travel outside of the plan’s service area (Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and western Wisconsin), you can receive in-network care from more than 580,000 physicians and care professionals and nearly 5,000 hospitals in Medica’s nationwide network.
Get the most current information about providers and Ridgeview Connect by visiting mymedica.com or by calling customer service at 1-855-438-7656. For hearing impaired provider information call 1-800-855-2880.
In case of an emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest hospital emergency room.
Your Ridgeview experience
Ridgeview Medical Center and Clinics has a well-earned reputation for clinical excellence and compassionate care. In fact, patients and community members say that the Ridgeview experience is remarkably different from what they have encountered at other health care organizations. As a Ridgeview Connect member, you’ll benefit from the "Ridgeview experience" firsthand with a:
- Welcome to Ridgeview – members will be contacted by a Ridgeview representative who will answer questions, assist in selecting a primary care provider, transfer medical records and prescriptions from other providers, schedule any appointments and more.
- Free "Meet and Greet a Ridgeview Primary Care Provider" – members selecting a primary care provider can schedule a 10-minute visit to meet with a provider at no charge. During this get acquainted visit, the member can discuss the physician’s practice philosophy and communication style to determine if they can work successfully as a team to improve or maintain the member’s health.
- Free “FIT” wellness class series or training session – members can choose to attend one free Ridgeview Rehab Specialties FIT program class* OR one free one-on-one training session with a Ridgeview Rehab Specialties Certified Athletic Trainer. View class offerings or register here.
* Class options may vary.