Ridgeview Audiologists are specially educated and licensed specialists trained to provide assessment and management of hearing and balance disorders for all patients, from infant to adult.
Our full service Audiology clinics provide comprehensive services including:
- Audiologic testing: evaluate ear and hearing function
- Balance assessment: evaluate dizziness, vertigo and imbalance
- Hearing aid evaluation: assess need for amplification
- Hearing aid selection and fitting: choose appropriate hearing aids based on patient’s communication needs
- Electrophysiologic assessment: additional assessment of hearing/auditory function using specialized testing; especially useful for pediatric patients.
To learn more, call (952) 925-5626 or contact us online. Please download our patient health history form, complete it and bring it with you to your appointment.